Hygger Titanium Aquarium Heater for Salt Water and Fresh Water
Digital Submersible Heater with External IC Thermostat Controller and Thermometer, for Fish Tank 5-120 Gal
- 🐠【For Fish Tank 60-120 Gallon】voltage 110-120V, power 500W, heater rod length 12.3inch. The heater and controller power cords are the same length 5.5ft, the thermometer cord is 4.4ft. There are mounting holes on the temp controller back for hanging on the wall
- 🐠【Fully Automatic Control】very easy and reliable to use. After well installing the aquarium heater and the thermometer, you just need to set the desired heating temp, it will stop heating when the water temp reaches the set temp, it will automatically restart heating when the water temp is 1℉ less than the set temp. The controller has a temp setting remember the function
- 🐠【Durable Titanium Tube】this seawater resistant titanium aquarium heater is good for use in salt water and fresh water, service life can be 3 years or more. Very compact small, easy to hide in the tank. Don’t suggest using it in the sump. The diameter of the titanium tube is19mm, you can buy suction cups suitable for this size when you need to get that replaced.
- 🐠【Digital LED Display】the IC temp controller can show the water temp and set the temp at the same time, and there is an indicator light to show the heating status. You can press the ‘up’ key to shift the degree unit between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- 🐠【Wide Temperature Range】With the thermostat controller you can set the temp from 32℉to 104℉, control precision is 1℉, please set the right temp for your aquarium pets. The separate thermometer can detect a temperature from -68℉ to 140℉, the measurement accuracy is 0.2℉ plus or minus, very sensitive